Airbot Omnibus F4 V5 Skrydžio Kontroleris
- Flight controller designed specifically for betaflight
- SmartAudio V2 Support, control your VTX power, channel via the airbot OSD (only supported VTX like the TBS Unify Pro)
- SD card reader
- Solder jumper selector for PPM/SBUS receivers (no need to remove resistors)
- BMP 280 Baro included as standard, runs on SPI bus
- Official target within betaflight firmware updater for easy updating (OMNIBUSF4SD)
- Latest generation STM32 F405 MCU (168Mhz)
- SPI Sensor MPU6000 on 75Mhz SPI bus
- Compatible with both SBUS, PPM and DSMX receivers
- AB7456 OSD directly configurable via betaflight GUI
- Compatible with up to 6S batteries.
- STM32 F405 MCU, Runs Betaflight 3.0 firmware
- SBUS/PPM input (Pinheaders)
- 6PWM output
- Only 36x36mm, mount holes 30.5×30.5mm
- BMP 280 Baro
- SPI Sensor MPU6000/ICM-20608
- 128Mbit Flash
- Powered directly from 2-6S Lipo (v5 only)
New version with 8PIN Sh1.0 Socket, connect to your ESC with one simple 4-in-1 cable.
New on V5
- Jumpers for Current source select, please read the manual and set the jumper before using the FC.